Pioneering the Future:
AABGU Annual Meeting
New York, New York
AABGU’s Annual Meeting will be held
October 16 to 17, 2017 in New York City.
As Israel gears up for its 70th birthday in the spring of 2018, American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev gathers in New York City to celebrate the wonders of the modern State of Israel and BGU and we hope you will join us!
Highlights of the meeting include:
- An exclusive briefing by BGU President Prof. Rivka Carmi, M.D.
- A reception and dinner with remarks by Dr. Natan Sachs of the Brookings Institution
- The opportunity to learn from three world-class BGU faculty members at our popular AABGUniversity lecture series
- An opportunity to meet new AABGU Chief Executive Officer Doug Seserman
- Board business and committee meetings
Download the full meeting brochure, including the schedule, program details and a curated list of Jewish and general special events, lectures, tours, and restaurants to enjoy in New York City during the time of the Annual Meeting.
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are being held at The Kimberly Hotel and The Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel. The discount rates are available, space permitting, until September 15, 2017. For rate and reservation information, see page 11 of the meeting brochure.