Mid-Winter Meeting 2020: Silicon Wadi @ Silicon Valley
February 9 to February 11, 2020
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065
(scroll to the bottom for reservations)
- Sunday, February 9:
- 1:00 p.m. — Arrive at the Pullman Hotel. Transportation to and from event venues will be provided.
- BGU Symposium on Robotics and AI at exciting venue to be announced
- Networking reception with alumni driving innovation in Silicon Valley
- Monday, February 10:
- AABGU Board and Committee Meetings at the Pullman Hotel
- Elaborate hors d’oeuvres at the interactive Computer History Museum
- Ambassador Dennis Ross speaking on his new book, Be Strong and of Good Courage: How Israel’s Most Important Leaders Shaped Its Destiny
- Tuesday, February 11:
- Committee meetings continue until 12:30 p.m.
- Lunch and choice of tours of Stanford University, technology companies and museums to be announced, ending at 3:30 p.m.
Itinerary subject to change. More details to come. Registration coming soon. Click here to download the event flyer.
Please email email@example.com or call 646-452-3711 for more information.
To reserve a room at the Pullman Hotel, call 650-598-9000 (Mon-Fri only) and mention the AABGU room block. Or register online using this dedicated link at any time. Based on availability, this rate may be applied three days before and three days after the AABGU meetings. If you are interested in extending your visit you must email Jenifer Bazzani to book your reservation.