Mid-Winter Meeting: Silicon Wadi @ Silicon Valley
February 9 to February 11, 2020
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065
(scroll to the bottom for reservations)
- Sunday, February 9:
- 1:00 p.m. — Depart the Pullman Hotel
- 2:00 p.m. — BGU Symposium on Robotics & AI at Google Cloud in Sunnyvale
- 6:00 p.m. — Brews, Bots & Ben-Gurion at Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company: A Reception with BGU Alumni
- Monday, February 10:
- AABGU Board and Committee Meetings at the Pullman Hotel (see schedule)
- 6:30 p.m. — Cocktail Party with Ambassador Dennis Ross at the Computer History Museum, co-author of “Be Strong and of Good Courage: How Israel’s Most Important Leaders Shaped its Destiny.” Includes signed copy of book.
- Tuesday, February 11 (see meeting schedule and tour descriptions):
- Committee meetings continue until 12:30 p.m.
- Lunch and choice of tours of Googleplex (Mountain View headquarters), Stanford University or Intel Museum, ending at 3:30 p.m.
Hotel Reservations: To reserve a room at the Pullman Hotel, call 650-598-9000 (Mon-Fri only) and mention the AABGU room block. Or register online using this dedicated link at any time. Based on availability, this rate may be applied three days before and three days after the AABGU meetings. If you are interested in extending your visit you must email Jenifer Bazzani to book your reservation.
Carol and Harry Saal
Riki and Coby Dayan
Holly and Jeff Ullman
Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV)
Steve and Sonny Hurst
Judith and Daniel Alterman
Sue and Doug Seserman
Susan and Lewis Winarsky
Click here for sponsorship opportunities and benefits.