Ask the Expert
in “The Mark”
2 Franklin Town Boulevard
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
Sample issues to be discussed:
– Understanding basic estate planning terms.
– Do I need a will or trust and how often should they be reviewed?
– Strategies to reduce or eliminate estate and gift taxes.
– Securing predictable tax-advantaged income when interest rates are low.
– Creating a legacy without decreasing support for your family
– Tax changes that may reduce the costs of IRA distributions.
Refreshments Sponsored by Evie Berger
This is an educational program open to the community and there is no charge to attend.
R.S.V.P. to 215-884-4510 or email@example.com
Neal Myerberg is a well-known authority on tax and financial planning strategies using charitable giving techniques. As an attorney, Myerberg provides consulting services for many of the nation’s largest charitable organizations and philanthropists on charitable tax planning. He teaches the planned giving course in the master’s degree program at Columbia University and has been a frequent speaker at national planned giving conferences as well as a resource to The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Dateline NBC. For many years, he was a regular presenter for Consumer Reports magazine at programs throughout the country on tax and financial planning strategies using charitable techniques.