BGU’s 50th Anniversary Celebration
May 17 to May 21, 2020
Learn About the BGU-IDF Impact on the Negev: An Exclusive Day Trip for AABGU*
8:30 a.m.: Hotel Pick-up
3:30 p.m.: Return to Hotel
- Visit Ir Habahadim, the IDFs newest and largest base, encompassing seven schools that train 90,000 soldiers annually and house up to 10,000 at any given time.
- See the expansive new site of the future IDF High-Tech Campus, adjacent to BGU’s Advanced Technologies Park.
- Enjoy a desert-style lunch of delicious Negev delicacies.
*Includes heavy walking
$36 per person includes lunch and transportation. Click here to register for the AABGU day trip.
Sunday, May 17 to Thursday, May 21
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
50th BOARD OF GOVERNORS
- Attend a gala evening kick-off celebrating 50 years of pioneering greatness with Israel’s President Reuven Rivlin and Beer-Sheva’s Mayor
- Enjoy a discussion with “Fauda” co-creator and BGU alumnus, Avi Issacharoff.
- Watch the future North Campus come to life with a spectacular on-site light and sound show.
- Be inspired by a presentation of an honorary doctorate to and titillating lecture from Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer.
- Mingle with brilliant young innovators at the SilicoNegev Entrepreneurship Festival and Startup Competition.
- Participate in inspiring student exchanges and fascinating lectures.
$40 registration fee. Click here to register for BGU’s 50th celebration.
For more information: email Dana Ben-Benyamin or call her at (646) 452-3685.