BGU’s 50th Anniversary Celebration
England and Israel
May 12 to May 21, 2020
Celebrate a half-century of vision, innovation and excellence at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Tuesday, May 12 to Thursday, May 14
With BGU President Prof. Daniel Chamovitz
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER TODAY AT www.bgu2020oxford.com
- 3 days in England’s oldest and most prestigious seat of higher learning
- Exclusive viewing of ancient Judaic manuscripts at the Bodleian Library
- Formal “high table” dinner at Exeter College marking BGU’s jubilee
- Illuminating guided tours of old Oxford and its mysterious Jewish history
- A theatrical day-trip to Stratford-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare
- Special concert honoring BGU by the Oxford Philharmonic Orchestra
”I dream of a sort of Hebrew Oxford in the Negev, as a modern Hebrew Yavneh.” – David Ben-Gurion
Sunday, May 17
The Negev Desert
Exclusive Excursion for AABGU Delegation
- Visit an IDF base and learn about the BGU-IDF impact on the Negev
- A desert-style lunch of delicious Negev delicacies
$36 fee includes lunch and transportation. Click here to register.
Sunday, May 17 to Thursday, May 21
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
50th BOARD OF GOVERNORS
A memorable four-day “party” with the best BGU has to offer:
- Gala evening kick-off celebrating 50 years of pioneering greatness!
- Fascinating lectures from cutting-edge scholars and scientists
- The latest in entrepreneurial innovations and capital ventures
- Engaging and inspiring student exchanges—from academics to helping the community
- Honorary doctorates presented to world-renowned figures
- Celebrating philanthropic milestones
- From Hora to Hard Rock to Hava Nagila—come dance, sing and celebrate!
$40 registration fee. Click here to register.
For more information: email Dana Benyamin or call her at (646) 452-3685.