2019 Oasis of Innovation at BGU’s 49th Board of Governors
Join us in celebrating Ben-Gurion University’s 49th Board of Governors on Sunday, May 19 to Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- Welcome BGU’s new president, Prof. Daniel Chamovitz
- Bid farewell to outgoing Chairman of the Board of Governors Alex Goren and welcome the new chairman, Lloyd Goldman
- Celebrate this year’s honorary doctorate recipients, including AABGU President Toni Young; former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro; and Dr. Jan Low, an agricultural economist and 2016 World Food Prize laureate
- Recognize our most loyal friends and supporters’ generous contributions
- Take part in Lag Ba’Omer festivities
- Be inspired by stellar faculty members at BGU Talks – short TED-like lectures
- Meet remarkable students at a street makeover event
- Enjoy the annual keynote lectures
All tours, programs, local transportation, and delicious meals are complimentary.
Attendees are responsible for airfare, hotel and transportation to and from Beer-Sheva. All are welcome.